4 Bedroom, House | Gore Park Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom house of character situated in the highly sought after residential area of Old Town.
The generous accommodation affords a number of fine period style fireplaces and fine south westerly views can be enjoyed from the the southerly courtyard garden. The property is available with no onward chain and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyinner door to
- Reception Hallwith handsome period style staircase, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.52m x 4.22m (14'10" x 13'10")into the bay window and with handsome period style fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.34m x 3.56m (14'3" x 11'8")with rear garden aspect, bay window, period style fireplace, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.50m x 3.18m (11'6" x 10'5")and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood above, under stairs storage cupboard, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, door to
- Utility Roomwith space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, door to garden.
- Cloakroom/wcwith part tiled walls, window.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with fine period style features, loft access, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 3.53m (14'10" x 11'7")into the bay window and affording a westerly view toward the downs, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.53m (11'7" x 11'7")with period style fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 2.30m (10'8" x 7'7")and affording a fine southerly view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.57m x 1.83m (8'5" x 6'0")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Separate wcwith window.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property is a walled courtyard garden. The garden secures a southerly aspect and affords fine westerly views toward the downs, pedestrian rear access.