2 Bedroom, House | St Marys Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
A Victorian cottage style house of great charm in the heart of Old Town.
The property has been improved in relatively recent years with the kitchen enlarged and double doors introduced giving access to the charming courtyard garden. An inspection will convey the potential and high appeal of this property.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Arched Entrace Porchto the
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 3.58m x 3.56m (11'9" x 11'8")with handsome period style fire surround with open hearth, radiator and glazed sliding double doors opening into the
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.53m (12'0" x 11'7")with pine floor, radiator and door to
- Spacious Kitchen: 3.78m x 2.70m (12'5" x 8'10")with delightful garden aspect and equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated eye level double oven and grill, four ring matching brushed steel finished gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine and plumbing for washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, deep storage cupboard below stairs.double doors and a single door gives access to the rear garden.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the Large First Floor Landing with radiator, deep shelved storage cupboard (formerly a separate wc).
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.60m (15' x 11'10")to include the wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and cabinets flanking the chimney breast, radiator. (With the 2 existing windows there is the possibility of dividing this room to provide a 3rd bedroom.)
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 2.70m (11'7" x 8'10")with radiator and fitted cupboard.
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.87m x 2.70m (9'5" x 8'10")with white suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin with drawers and cupboards below, low level wc, large shower unit with rain shower, heated towel rail, built in storage cupboard, tiled floor and walls, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is the charming courtyard style rear garden which has been recently landscaped creating a cottage style garden extending to a depth of almost 30'. Principally laid to lawn with borders containing a variety of flowering plants and shrubs. There is access from the kitchen to the garden via double doors and there is gated rear access from the lane at the side.