2 Bedroom, House | Wharf Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned Victorian style house with southerly garden conveniently situated for the amenities of the town centre.
The accommodation has been improved over the years and now includes a 12' conservatory at the rear which secures a lovely garden aspect. With some further improvements the property offers potentail for a fine home closely situated to the town centre.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 3.70m x 3.35m (12'2" x 11')with fitted shelving, radiator, communicating on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 4.70m x 3.05m (15'5" x 10'0")with door to rear garden and door to
- Conservatory: 3.78m x 3.40m (12'5" x 11'2")approximate measurements of the L shaped space and affording a lovely garden aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.50m x 2.03m (11'6" x 6'8")with garden aspect and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood above, space and plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer.
- Utility Roomwith space and plumbing for appliances, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.The staircase rises from the sitting room to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 3.05m (12'5" x 10'0")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, further built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 11.00m x 2.64m (36'1" x 8'8")into the recesses flanking the chimney breast, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Shower Room/wcfitted with white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, radiator.
- OutsideThe rear garden secures a good degree of privacy and affords a southerly aspect, principally paved for ease of maintenance there are areas of decking and flower beds and borders, timber shed, brick garden store, gated side access.Private off road car parking space.