2 Bedroom, House | Parsonage Road, Old Town
A luxuriously appointed Victorian style house in one of the most sought after areas of Old Town with an unusually large southerly garden.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been substantially and very tastefully improved in recent years and the principal 16' bedroom offers scope for division to provide a 3rd bedroom if required. The extensively lawned and southerly rear garden extends to a depth of about 60' with view towards St Marys Parish Church. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Attractive covered Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, handsome period style staircase with deep storage cupboard below stairs and additional floor to ceiling deep storage/cloaks cupboard with range of fitted shelving.
- Sitting Room: 4.11m x 3.48m (13'6" x 11'5")with handsome period style fire surround with open hearth flanked by cabinets, radiator, plantation style window shutters.
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.10m x 3.50m (16'9" x 11'6")into the wide recess and securing a pretty garden aspect and luxuriously refitted in recent years with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets, inset double bowl sink unit with waste disposal and mixer tap, matching breakfast bar, integrated appliances include the Bosch oven and 4 ring Ceran hob with filter hood over, Samsung eye level microwave/combination grill oven, Zanussi dishwashing machine, cooled wine cupboard, space for large fridge freezer, radiator. Door to
- Rear Lobbywith plumbing for washing machine with wall cabinet over and folding door to
- Separate wcwith low level suite and inset wash basin with mixer tap, radiator and window.The handsome period style staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith radiator and retractable ladder access to the large part boarded loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.08m x 3.30m (16'8" x 10'10")commanding far reaching views toward the downs and featuring an attractive period fireplace, radiator. (N.B. This large bedroom with its 2 windows might divide to provide a 3rd bedroom)
- Bedroom 2: 3.56m x 2.84m (11'8" x 9'4")with attractive garden aspect, handsome period fire surround, radiator.
- Spacious Refitted Bathroom: 2.62m x 0.18m (8'7" x 0'7")excluding the depth of the recessed cupboard housing the Worcester Bosch wall mounted gas fired boiler and luxuriously fitted with panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin in cabinet with cupboards below, large corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings and rain shower over, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, tiled floor, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its unusually large walled and extensively lawned garden which secures a fine southerly aspect and a view toward St Marys Parish Church and extends to a depth of about 60'. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and paved area at the end of the garden with timber framed garden stores and an additional bin store area with gated access from Bradford Street. Outside power points and hot and cold taps.