3 Bedroom, House | Glendale Avenue, Old Town, Eastbourne
A detached 3 bedroom house within one of the most sought after residential areas of Old Town.
Commanding views toward the south downs the property has been in the same family ownership for many years and offers great potential for a fine home. Well presented but needing some updating the accommodation includes a large ground floor utility room with potential for a study for the opportunity of working from home. Only an inspection will convey the high appeal and potential fo this property. Available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 4.22m x 3.45m (13'10" x 11'4")with attractive rear garden aspect, radiator, sliding double glazed doors to the garden and pair of sliding glazed doors opening into the
- Dining Room: 3.56m x 3.45m (11'8" x 11'4")with a view toward the south down, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.30m x 2.62m (10'10" x 8'7")with garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, concealed wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler and range of additional built in storage cupboards, gas and power points and door to
- Rear Lobbywith door to garage and door to garden and to
- Large Utility Room with potential for home office/study: 4.70m x 2.34m (15'5" x 7'8")with garden aspect, wash basin, plumbing for washing machine.The staircase rises to the well lit First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.86m x 3.48m (12'8" x 11'5")with fine views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 3.48m (11'6" x 11'5")with built in wardrobe cupboard, fitted bedside cabinets and headboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.82m x 2.67m (9'3" x 8'9")with views toward the downs, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, large shelved linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder, window.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is the garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 90' with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation and steps to an area of relatively level lawned garden flanked by flower beds and borders and screened by trees and shrubs including mature fruit trees. Aluminium framed Greenhouse.
- Garage: 4.95m x 2.51m (16'3" x 8'3")with up and over door.The entrance drive affords additional off road car parking space.