2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Broadview Close, Wannock
A beautifully refurbished and stylishly presented 2 bedroom detached bungalow affording fine southerly views to the South Downs. CHAIN FREE
The property has been substantially improved by the present owners. Benefits include a refitted kitchen and luxurious refitted shower room. The property is immaculately presented throughout and a particularly fine feature is the southerly rear garden which affords breathtaking views to the South Downs. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith tiled floor, leading on to oak flooring, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.10m x 2.82m (20'0" x 9'3")excluding the depth of the door recess and affording a garden aspect, radiator.
- Newly Fitted Kitchen: 3.23m x 2.30m (10'7" x 7'7")into the recesses and equipped with range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer and cooker, integrated filter hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher, shelved larder cupboard, built in storage cupboard, radiator, door to covered side passage way
- Conservatory: 5.87m x 2.95m (19'3" x 9'8")affording wonderful views to the downs, double doors to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.89m x 3.10m (12'9" x 10'2")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, oak flooring, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.90m x 2.74m (9'6" x 9')oak flooring, radiator.
- Shower Room/wcluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, underfloor heating, radiator, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is the easily maintained and principally lawned garden, mainly arranged to the rear, the rear garden extends to a depth of about 30' and is of a similar width, a paved patio area flanks the rear elevation and secures a wonderful southerly aspect and views to the South Downs. Timber garden shed. Gated side access.The private driveway affords off road parking for several vehicles.