3 Bedroom, House | Upper Ratton Drive, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom detached house situated in the exclusive Ratton estate.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been substantially improved over the years and features a wonderful open plan 21'x15' kitchen and sitting room area, a large dining room, a sophisticated and fully equipped home office and a large separate utility room. Properties on the private Ratton estate are extremely sought after and an early appointment to view is therefore strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith large built in cupboards, half glazed inner front door to
- Entrance Hallwhich communicates via a wide archway to
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, window.
- Dining Room: 4.57m x 3.78m (15' x 12'5")(approximate L shaped dimensions) affording an attractive double aspect, gas fired wood-burner style stove, deep store cupboard below stairs, 2 radiators.
- Open plan Sitting Room/Kitchen: 6.32m x 4.55m (20'9" x 14'11")affording aspects into the rear garden and to the side terrace and fitted in the kitchen area with bespoke units crafted from reclaimed materials and comprising an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, large range cooker with filter hood over, butler style sink unit with mixer tap, space for under counter appliances. The sitting room area features a fireplace inset with wood burning stove and a pair of double glazed casement doors leading to the rear garden, radiator.
- Utility Room: 2.62m x 2.44m (8'7" x 8'0")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, fully tiled walls and floor, window.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with large hatch opening to spacious loft space, cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired boiler and large hot water tank.
- Bedroom 1: 5.70m x 4.45m (18'8" x 14'7")affording an attractive aspect to the front with some far reaching views over Eastbourne, large eaves storage cupboard, 2 radiators. A large walk in wardrobe with window provides scope for the creation of an en suite bath or shower room.
- Bedroom 2: 4.52m x 3.80m (14'10" x 12'6")affording an aspect in to the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.53m x 2.41m (11'7" x 7'11")with views to the front, radiator.
- Luxurious Bathroom/Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower end with independent shower fittings over with screen, vanity unit comprising wash basin with mixer tap and storage below, low level wc, tiled floor, radiator, window.
- OutsideThere are delightfully maintained gardens arranged to the front and the rear with the rear garden measuring to a depth of approximately 50' and securing a south westerly aspect. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear and side elevations. Wood Store and Garden Shed, gated access at both sides. The front garden extends to a depth of approximately 50' providing a good degree of privacy and is principally lawned for ease of maintenance and flanked by a variety of trees and shrubs. The long block paved driveway provides parking for a number of vehicles.
- Home Officewith power, lighting and internet connectivity, double glazing and heating.
- Small Garage: 2.50m x 2.36m (8'2" x 7'9")with up and over door, power and lighting.