4 Bedroom, House | Downside Close, Old Town
A substantially improved and immaculately presented town house with southerly garden in the highly sought after residential area of Old Town.
The generous accommodation has been improved recently by the current owners who have converted the garage space to provide a lovely master bedroom suite with dressing area and luxurious en suite shower room as well as a 5th bedroom with en suite shower room. The property is well presented throughout and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith fitted cloaks/storage area, recessed area with fitted wine cooler, Carndean flooring, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.70m x 2.64m (22' x 8'8")and including the depth of the dressing area with range of fitted storage units, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, heated towel rail, store cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 5: 2.64m x 2.16m (8'8" x 7'1")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit, low level wc with inset wash basin.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.95m x 4.93m (16'3" x 16'2")maximum approximate measurements and with westerly view toward the downs, understairs storage area currently used as a small office, 2 radiators.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.98m x 3.60m (16'4" x 11'10")and affording a garden aspect, fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the eye level electric fan oven and grill, gas hob and filter hood above, dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler recently installed, radiator, double doors to garden.The staircase rises to the Second Floor Landing with access to loft space, deep store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 2: 4.37m x 2.97m (14'4" x 9'9")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording a garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 2.97m (11'10" x 9'9")into the door recess, excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, westerly view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.46m x 2.29m (8'1" x 7'6")radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the rear garden which secures a southerly aspect and a good degree of privacy. Principally laid to lawn with raised flower beds and borders. There is also a wide paved patio which flanks the rear elevation and provides a good outdoor entertaining space, gated side access.The private entrance drive affords generous off road parking space for several vehicles.