3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Eldon Road, Eastbourne
A detached bungalow of individual design within the sought after residential area of Old Town.
Bungalows this close to the amenities of Eastbourne are particularly rare. The property appears to have been well maintained over the years and with some further modernisation will afford a delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner double glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator, built in cloaks cupboard and built in linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.35m x 3.60m (20'10" x 11'10")with stone fireplace surround with point for gas fire, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.56m x 3.28m (11'8" x 10'9")with attractive garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, eye level AEG oven and grill, inset four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, wall mounted British Gas boiler and double glazed door to garden.
- Side Lobbywith access to the garage and to the
- Large double glazed Conservatory: 3.89m x 3.18m (12'9" x 10'5")with charming garden aspect.
- Bedroom 1/Dining Room: 3.28m x 3.28m (10'9" x 10'9")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.28m (13'10" x 10'9")with lovely garden aspect, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.97m x 2.26m (9'9" x 7'5")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fitting with shower screen, wash basin with cabinet below, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, wash basin with cabinet below, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of about 60' with a westerly view towards the downs and mainly laid to lawn with borders. There are a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. Timber Framed Summer House. Outside lighting and gated side access.
- Garage: 5.49m x 2.74m (18'0" x 9')with up and over door, personal side door, power and light points, window.The entrance drive provides additional good off road parking space.