3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Rustington Court, 8 St. Johns Road, Meads
A spacious 3 bedroom apartment commanding some of the finest views available from this exclusive west town centre location.
The generous accommodation has benefitted from improvement over the years and now offers potential for further improvement which would create an extremely elegant home in this exclusive setting. Early vacant possession is available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith built in storage cupboard and inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.95m x 1.75m (16'3" x 5'9")with concealed radiator with wall shelving over, large walk in shelved storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 8.08m x 5.61m (26'6" x 18'5")excluding the deep recess and commanding some of the finest sea views, 2 concealed radiators, range of fitted shelving, casement door to the rounded Balcony and door to
- Second Balconyalso commanding fine sea views.
- Kitchen: 2.95m x 2.74m (9'8" x 9')commanding sea views, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, integrated brushed steel finished Stoves oven and inset four ring gas hob with filter hood over, wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, dishwasher, eye level refrigerator with freezer below, large shelved storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.50m x 3.48m (11'6" x 11'5")commanding far reaching views over Eastbourne, concealed radiator with shelving over and door to
- Spacious en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, large corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, heated towel rail, radiator, deep shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 3.28m (11'4" x 10'9")excluding the deep recess, commanding outstanding views over Eastbourne to the downs, concealed radiator, large fitted wardrobe/storage cupboard, door to
- Third Balconycommanding views over Eastbourne.
- Bedroom 3: 3.48m x 2.62m (11'5" x 8'7")with far reaching views, concealed radiator.
- Second Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe communal gardens and grounds of Rustington Court provide a delightful setting. Mainly to the rear of the building there are extensively lawned gardens with large paved areas for seating.
- Under Cover Parking Space