4 Bedroom, House | Marine Terrace, Pevensey Bay
Occupying an enviable beach front position and affording some of the finest views available - a beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached house with double garage.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been extensively improved by the present owners and now affords a refitted 15' kitchen/breakfast room with fine sea views. The 21' sitting room affords a lovely southerly aspect over the garden to the sea beyond and fabulous coastal views can be enjoyed from the master bedroom with its southerly balcony. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended. to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this beach front home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith tiled flooring, built in cloaks cupboard, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Room/wcrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with electric shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, fully tiled, heated towel rail.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 6.45m x 3.70m (21'2" x 12'2")and affording a fine sea view, oak flooring, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, double doors to
- Dining Room: 4.32m x 2.74m (14'2" x 9')with pleasant front garden aspect, radiator.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.83m x 3.05m (15'10" x 10'0")and affording views over the garden to the sea. The kitchen is equipped with extensive range of oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, inset one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the microwave and filter hood, space for cooker, space and plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring, door to side access way.
- Utility Roomwith wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor, space for further appliances.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with loft access via retractable ladder, built in storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 3.70m (16'0" x 12'2")and affording glorious coastal views, radiator, door to
- Large Southerly Balconylaid to decking and commanding glorious sea views.
- Bedroom 2: 4.88m x 3.10m (16'0" x 10'2")with views over the garden to the sea beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.32m x 2.74m (14'2" x 9')with aspect over the front garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.05m x 3.05m (10'0" x 10'0")with front garden aspect, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA particularly lovely feature of this property is the rear garden which secures a southerly aspect and fine sea views. Principally laid to paving for ease of maintenace there are raised flower beds and borders which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. Brick built barbeque area. Gated side access.
- Home Office/Summer House: 6.43m x 3.12m (21'1" x 10'3")with under floor heating and affording a triple aspect and lovely sea view, 2 built in storage cupboards, one housing a built in wash basin with mixer tap, wood burner, door to garden.The front garden is principally paved.
- Detached Double Garage: 5.36m x 5.00m (17'7" x 16'5")with electric up and over door and personal rear door. The private entrance drive affords off road parking for 3 vehicles.