3 Bedroom, House | Pentlands, Jevington
Rarely available - a recently refurbished 3 bedroom semi detached house commanding fine downland views towards Friston Forest enviably situated within the rural hamlet of Jevington.
The property which affords direct access on to the Southdowns Way is available with no onward chain and has been the subject of much renovation by current owner. This delightful flint faced cottage offers numerous benefits which include a newly installed fitted kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom/shower room. The main focal point is the attractive oak framed extension which provides a dining area with views across a well maintained garden and countryside beyond. Only an inspection will convey the merits of this fine village home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porch: 2.13m x 1.02m (7' x 3'4")
- Sitting Room: 5.54m x 3.35m (18'2" x 11')radiator, fireplace, cupboard, double oak glazed doors opening into
- Dining Room: 4.60m x 2.82m (15'1" x 9'3")being of oak and glazed construction with views over rear garden and adjacent downland, wall mounted electric heater, doors opening on to sun terrace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.52m x 3.07m (14'10" x 10'1")working surfaces with range of cabinets below and further cupboards over, with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, Zanussi appliances include 4 ring electric hob with filter hood over, electric oven and microwave over, space for further appliances including plumbing for washing machine, slim line dishwasher, breakfast bar, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and dual aspect overlooking front and side gardens. Staircase rising to First Floor Landing with large walk in cupboard.
- Master Bedroom: 4.40m x 3.53m (14'5" x 11'7")with direct views across farmland towards Friston Forest, radiator, period style fireplace, cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.56m (11'10" x 11'8")with direct views across farmland towards Friston Forest, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.07m x 2.82m (10'1" x 9'3")with radiator and under eaves storage cupboard.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith free standing bath with mixer tap, fitted shower, low level wc, wash basin and mixer tap inset into vanity unit with utility drawers under, radiator, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
- OutsideThe property occupies a substantial plot which extends from the front side and rear of the property. The attractive gardens are mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance interspersed with a range of flower and shrub borders. There is a large sun terrace immediately to the rear of the property and outbuildings include a large greenhouse and garden shed. ParkingThere is off road parking available to the rear of the property.