3 Bedroom, House | Pentlands, Jevington
Of a type rarely available - a recently refurbished 3 bedroom semi detached house commanding fine downland views towards Friston Forest enviably situated within the rural hamlet of Jevington.
The property, which affords direct access on to the Southdowns Way, has been the subject of much renovation by current owner. This delightful flint faced cottage offers numerous benefits which include a newly installed kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom/shower room. A fine feature is the attractive oak framed extension which provides a dining area with views across a well maintained garden and countryside beyond. Only an inspection will convey the merits of this fine village home which is available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith door to
- Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.54m x 3.35m (18'2" x 11')with fireplace, radiator, cupboard, oak framed double glazed doors to
- Dining Room: 4.60m x 2.82m (15'1" x 9'3")being of oak framed construction with outstanding views over the rear garden and adjacent downland, electric heater, doors to sun terrace and garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.52m x 3.07m (14'10" x 10'1")with working surfaces with range of cabinets below and with cupboards over, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, Zanussi appliances include 4 ring electric hob with filter hood over, electric oven and microwave over, space for further appliances including plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, radiator, storage cupboard and double aspect overlooking the gardens. The staircase rises to First Floor Landing with large walk in cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.40m x 3.53m (14'5" x 11'7")with direct views across farmland towards Friston Forest, period style fireplace, radiator, fitted cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.56m (11'10" x 11'8")with views across adjacent farmland towards Friston Forest, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.07m x 2.82m (10'1" x 9'3")with radiator and under eaves storage cupboard.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith free standing bath with mixer tap, shower unit, low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap in vanity unit with drawers under, radiator, heated towel rail, windows.
- OutsideThe property sits within extensive gardens flanking the house front, side and rear. The gardens are extensively lawned for ease of maintenance and there are flower beds and borders and a large terrace flanking the property. Outbuildings include a greenhouse and a garden shed. There is car parking space on the lane flanking the rear boundary.