3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Compton Place Road, Eastbourne
A spacious and unusually elegant 3 bedroom apartment within one of Eastbourne's most prestigious west of town centre developments.
This immaculately presented second floor (top floor) apartment commands a delightful south westerly aspect over park like grounds. The quality of the recent improvements that have been made to the accommodation will need to be seen to be appreciated. .
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith entry phone system and passenger lift or staircase to the
- Second Floor Landingwith private front door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 7.2mwith entryphone system, service delivery/storage cupboard, range of floor to ceiling cupboards which house the Alpha gas fired boiler and the hot water cylinder, inset ceiling lighting.
- L shaped Sitting Room/Dining Room: 6.17m x 4.34m (20'3" x 14'3")approximate measurements into the dining recess, double aspect, handsome period style fire surround with marble hearth for electric coal effect fire, 2 radiators, double glazed door to the
- Large south westerly Balcony
- Kitchen: 3.15m x 2.34m (10'4" x 7'8")with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drawers and cupboards below including deep pan drawers and wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the Bosch double oven with grill, Neff Ceran hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, concealed Bosch washing machine, plumbing was provided for a dishwasher at an earlier date, inset ceiling lighting and a delightful aspect over the partly wooded gardens.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.93m x 3.66m (16'2" x 12'0")to include the extensive range of fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- Spacious Refitted Shower Roomwith large shower with glass screen and wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 3.30m (11'9" x 10'10")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Second Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and shower screen, wash basin and vanity unit with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window.
- Bedroom 3/Study: 4.37m x 2.18m (14'4" x 7'2")into the wide recess and with floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, lovely garden aspect and double glazed door to
- Enclosed Second Balconycommanding a lovely southerly aspect over lawned walled gardens with the woodland of Compton Place with downland beyond and door from sitting room.
- OutsideThe parklike and attractively maintained gardens and grounds provide a glorious setting for Saffrons Court and also back on to the wooded parkland of Compton Place, the Duke of Devonshire's estate with the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course beyond.
- Garage No. 62: 5.87m x 2.87m (19'3" x 9'5")with automatically operated up and over door and light point. Outside hose tap. The garage is situated in the closest block to the apartment and is the first on the right.Private lock up storage cupboard situated within the building close by.