£595,000 - SOLD
4 Bedroom, House | Hartfield Road, Eastbourne
One of the loveliest houses of Victorian character that we have seen for some time.
This remarkably spacious semi detached house with its delightfully mature garden with westerly aspect and private gated car parking space also offers unusually generous accommodation. There are 3 large reception rooms on the ground floor as well as an additional study and large kitchen/breakfast room. The property is immaculately presented throughout and retains much of its original character with handsome fireplaces and ceiling cornices. Elements of stained glass craftsmanship are also featured. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this outstanding property. Available with early possession with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith oak finished flooring, fine period staircase, deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.30m x 4.06m (17'5" x 13'4")into the wide window bay overlooking the attractively secluded front garden, fine marble period fireplace with open hearth, 3 radiators.
- Large Study: 3.40m x 3.05m (11'2" x 10'0")into the shelved recesses flanking the chimney breast.
- Spacious second Reception Room: 5.00m x 4.10m (16'5" x 13'5")with fine period marble fire surround, radiator and double aspect.
- Dining Room: 4.20m x 3.30m (13'9" x 10'10")into the recesses flanking the fireplace recess, built in floor to ceiling cabinet, part panelled walls, radiator.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.50m x 2.97m (14'9" x 9'9")with charming garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Leisure Chefcentre 110 range style oven with 2 ovens and grill, 4 gas hobs, 2 hotplates with Bosch matching brushed steel finished extractor hood over, Bosch microwave oven, plumbing for dishwasher, space for American style fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled floor and open with Rear Lobby with door to garden and door to
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler, window.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the Large First Floor Landing with deep storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and strengthened floor, airing cupboard, access to the extensive area of loft space above.
- Bedroom 1: 4.78m x 4.10m (15'8" x 13'5")excluding the depth of part of the extensive range of built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.65m x 4.10m (15'3" x 13'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.20m x 3.28m (13'9" x 10'9")with wash basin and radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.40m x 2.84m (11'2" x 9'4")excluding the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast and the built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith corner shower with Triton wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, radiator and tiled walls and inset ceiling lighting, window.
- Spacious Bathroom: 3.00m x 2.57m (9'10" x 8'5")with white suite comprising large panelled bath with rounded ends and mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fitting with multi jet shower system and shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and window.
- OutsideA most attractive feature of this property isthe mature garden which flanks the property on three elevations. The front garden is well stocked with a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide an unusually good degree of privacy. The rear garden affords a westerly aspect and extends to an overall depth of about 45' and is mainly lawned with profusely stocked flower beds and borders which contain a wide variety of specimen shrubs and plants including roses and clematis, a wide paved terrace secures a great deal of sun particularly through the afternoon.
- Large Car Parking Areaattractively screened from the garden with trellising. gated access from Carew Road. There is gated access from Carew Road.