2 Bedroom, House | Vicarage Road, Eastbourne
An unusually spaciously proportioned Victorian style house in one of Eastbourne's most sought after residential areas.
The generous proportions of the accommodation can be noted overleaf and there is potential for a fine family home with scope for a third bedroom by the sub-division of the unusually large principal bedroom if required. The property is available with early vacant possession.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith original period style staircase with deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.27m x 4.01m (14'0" x 13'2")into the wide window bay with marble and tiled fire surround with open hearth, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.58m x 3.20m (11'9" x 10'6")with radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.92m x 2.64m (19'5" x 8'8")including the breakfast recess, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven with grill over, inset four ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, 2 radiators, large walk in shelved pantry cupboard with Ideal wall mounted gas fired boiler.The handsome staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 5.10m x 3.58m (16'9" x 11'9")into the depth of the pair of floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, radiator. (With 2 windows this unusually large bedroom would easily sub-divide to create a 3rd bedroom if required.)
- Bedroom 2: 3.56m x 3.18m (11'8" x 10'5")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.95m x 2.64m (9'8" x 8'8")with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachments and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, radiator, window and loft access.
- OutsideThere are compact walled gardens arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 20' and is paved for ease of maintenance. Brick built garden store and gated rear access.