4 Bedroom, House | Brassey Avenue, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned detached 4 bedroom house of character with delightful easily maintained gardens.
The property has been owned by the present family for many years and is most attractively presented throughout offering great potential for family use or for a very spacious retirement home. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this delightful property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith attractive window bay, radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, towel rail and window.
- Sitting Room: 4.47m x 4.11m (14'8" x 13'6")with open fireplace within mellowed brick surround, radiator.
- Spacious Dining Room: 6.90m x 4.10m (22'8" x 13'5")approximate maximum measurements. With handsome Edwardian style fire surround with open hearth, 2 radiators, double aspect, double glazed door to the rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.96m x 3.00m (13' x 9'10")with garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level double oven with grill, Hotpoint induction 4 ring hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwashing machine, space for refrigerator.
- Utility Room: 2.34m x 2.30m (7'8" x 7'7")with work top with cupboards below and wall cabinets over, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, double glazed door to garden.The handsome Arts & Crafts style staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the
- First Floor Landingwith radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")including the depth of the window bay, range of fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe and storage cupboards, additional built in storage cupboard and fitted shelving, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 3.45m (13'6" x 11'4")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 3.40m (11'9" x 11'2")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.58m x 3.25m (11'9" x 10'8")into the wide window bay and recess, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.70m x 2.29m (8'10" x 7'6")with panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, radiator, window and loft access.
- OutsideA fine feature of the property is the easily maintained and charming garden setting. The partly walled rear garden extends to a depth of about 60' and is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance. There are flower beds and borders which combine to provide a good degree of colour through the year and a wide paved terrace sits adjacent to the timber framed Summerhouse . There is gated side access.
- Garage: 4.47m x 2.26m (14'8" x 7'5")with up and over door, power and light points. The entrance drive affords generous off road car parking and turning space.