2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Longwood, 71 Silverdale Road
A remarkably spacious and delightfully presented first floor mansion style apartment within the exclusive residential area of Meads.
The property has been significantly improved over the years retaining fine period details including an exceptionally attractive period fireplace in the magnificent sitting room from where there are attractive southerly views over the communal gardens. There is also a charming and small area of private garden and we understand that the lease allows for the ownership of one dog or cat. Only an internal inspection will convey the charm and appeal of this very spacious apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard and front door to
- Large Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and window.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 6.45m x 5.28m (21'2" x 17'4")with fine double aspect including southerly views over Meads and featuring an exceptionally fine period fireplace with gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.20m x 3.76m (13'9" x 12'4")with double aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Melano electric double oven with grill and four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, 2 refrigerators and 2 freezers, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, radiator, concealed wall mounted recently installed Viessmann boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 6.05m x 4.57m (19'10" x 15')with and extensive range of attractively fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and fine southerly garden views.
- Bedroom 2: 4.10m x 4.06m (13'5" x 13'4")with built in cupboard, radiator and far reaching view.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite including panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator and fine garden aspect.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the private area of garden which is mainly laid to lawn with borders containing a variety of shrubs and ornamental trees fronting Silverdale Road.There is a useful communal cellar/storage facility beneath the building with power and light points.