3 Bedroom, House | Manvers Road, Eastbourne
Affording sea views from an enviable location close to the South Downs National Park - a spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom semi detached house in sought after Old Town.
The property has been recently improved by the owners and now affords a 17'3"x13'6" L shaped kitchen/dining room. The property also benefits from a private forecourt with off road parking for two vehicles. Seaviews can be enjoyed from the rear of the property. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchinner door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.67m x 3.66m (15'4" x 12'0")into the bay window, radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.26m x 4.11m (17'3" x 13'6")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the eye level electric fan oven, microwave, five ring gas hob unit with filter hood above, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, 2 built in storage cupboards, radiator, double doors to
- Conservatoryrecently constructed with tiled floor, lovely garden aspect, door to garden.The handsome period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 3.35m (16'0" x 11')and affording a westerly aspect toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.00m x 3.18m (13'1" x 10'5")and affording fine views over the town to the sea beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 2.30m (10'3" x 7'7")with sea views, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideA lovely feature of this property is the rear garden which is principally laid to lawn. The garden extends to a depth of about 70' with a variety of shrubs and borders which combine to give a good degree of privacy. The decked terrace area at the far end of the rear garden provides a seating area which secures the afternoon sunshine. A large decked terrace flanks the rear elevation and affords partial sea views. Enclosed side passage way, timber garden shed.The private entrance forecourt affords off road parking space for 2 vehicles.