4 Bedroom, House | Meads Brow, Meads, Eastbourne
Affording outstanding sea views from one of the most exclusive roads in Meads - a spaciously proportioned and well presented 4 bedroom home.
The property has been substantially improved by the present owner and now affords a refitted kitchen and luxurious refitted en suite shower room. The property is enviably situated within the close to take full advantage of the fine sea views and southerly views to the downs. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the fine merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith staircase giving access to the garage on the lower ground floor, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith range of floor to ceiling cupboards.
- Separate wcrefitted with wash basin with cupboards below, radiator.
- Large Sitting Room: 6.27m x 5.38m (20'7" x 17'8")and affording fabulous sea views, range of fitted shelves and cabinets, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 4.20m x 3.58m (13'9" x 11'9")with fine rear garden aspect, radiator, door to garden.
- Study/3rd Reception Room: 4.32m x 3.05m (14'2" x 10'0")and affording a fine double aspect, built in book case, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.66m x 3.20m (12'0" x 10'6")refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven, gas hob and filter hood, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, door to
- Utility Roomwith range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, single bowl sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble dryer, low level freezer, water softener, Worcester Bosch wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor, door to garden.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the spacious First Floor Landing with store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.75m x 3.58m (15'7" x 11'9")excluding the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards and excluding the depth of the door recess, breathtaking sea views, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with Aqualisa wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, built in shelved storage cupboard, tiled floor, under floor heating.
- Guest Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 3.66m (12'2" x 12'0")with fine aspect over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- en suite Shower Roomwith suite comprising shower unit with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 2.36m (13' x 7'9")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording sea views, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.70m x 2.44m (12'2" x 8'0")with sea views, built in wardrobe cupboards, access to large under eaves loft space.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor, radiator.
- OutsideThe rear garden is a particularly attractive feature of the property. The garden is profusely stocked with a variety of mature shrubs and plants. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a westerly aspect and a high degree of seclusion and available sunshine throughout the day. Side access.
- Large Integral Garage: 4.98m x 4.93m (16'4" x 16'2")with a further area of 13'1x11'7 into the L shaped space, space for appliances, light and power points, electric up and over door, personal door to internal staircase rising to the reception hall.