2 Bedroom, House | Lower Road, Old Town
A Victorian style two bedroom end of terrace cottage enviably situated within the Motcombe area of popular Old Town.
The property which requires some updating has 2 open plan reception rooms which lead to the kitchen which has direct access to the courtyard garden. No onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.37m x 3.43m (14'4" x 11'3")fireplace with brick surround and hearth, radiator and open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.40m (12'0" x 11'2")with radiator.
- Kitchen: 2.74m x 2.54m (9' x 8'4")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching cabinets above, single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood and electric oven under, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Worcester gas boiler (newly installed), radiator, door opening on to rear garden.The staircase rises to the Landing with drop down ladder giving access to large loft space which has a large velux window affording views to the downs.
- Master Bedroom: 3.90m x 3.60m (12'10" x 11'10")excluding the range of fitted wardrobes, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 2.46m (12'1" x 8'1")with roof top views towards the church of St Mary the Virgin and surrounding area.
- Bathroompanelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level wc and tiled floor.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful southerly walled courtyard garden from which there are some downland views. Gated side access.