4 Bedroom, House | Oaklands, Westham
An immaculately presented 4 bedroom detached family house commanding views toward the south downs.
Occupying a choice location within this popular part of Westham the property has the benefit of a south westerly garden which secures a good degree of privacy and affords views toward the south downs. Only an internal inspection will convey the quality of the presentation of this home. The owner is offering an early possession date if required.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hallwith concealed radiator, storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 5.66m x 3.60m (18'7" x 11'10")into the wide window bay with handsome mellow brick and tiled fire surround with electric coal effect fire, radiator and door to
- Dining Room: 3.05m x 2.97m (10'0" x 9'9")with attractive garden aspect and views towards the downs, radiator, serving hatch from kitchen and double glazed sliding door to the garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.66m x 2.57m (12'0" x 8'5")with lovely garden aspect and view towards the downs and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with matching light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated double oven with grill and four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler and door to
- Spacious Utility Room: 4.47m x 2.44m (14'8" x 8'0")with garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with matching light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, plumbing for washing machine, sliding door access to the garage and double glazed door to the rear garden.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with deep linen storage cupboard and access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.70m x 3.18m (12'2" x 10'5")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 3.12m (11'3" x 10'3")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and far reaching views over Eastbourne to the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 2.20m x 2.18m (7'3" x 7'2")with fine view towards the downs, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.24m x 2.08m (7'4" x 6'10")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its superior corner garden setting with the extensively lawned and south westerly facing rear garden extending to an overall depth of nearly 60'. Mainly laid to lawn with borders containing a variety of shrubs, the rear garden secures a reasonably good degree of privacy. There is a timber framed pergola and a Summer House as well as a garden shed. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the dining room and from the utility room. There is side access from both sides of the house connecting with the front garden which provides unusually generous off road and turning space for several cars.
- Garage: 5.38m x 2.44m (17'8" x 8'0")with up and over door, power and light points and sliding door giving access to the utility room.