2 Bedroom, House | Lower Road, Old Town
A delightful and spacious end of terrace Victorian style house in the heart of popular Old Town.
Affording views towards St Mary's Parish Church this delightful and spaciously proportioned house is attractively presented and has the added benefit of a large walled courtyard style garden. Only an inspection will convey the merit and high appeal of this delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Handsome front door to
- Entrance Hallwith oak flooring, radiator.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 6.70m x 4.57m (22' x 15')approximate maximum measurements of this irregularly shaped room. Recessed open fireplace with brick hearth, oak flooring, 2 radiators, deep storage cupboard below stairs, double aspect.
- Kitchen: 2.67m x 2.62m (8'9" x 8'7")with attractive garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the brushed steel oven and 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, plumbing for washing machine, refrigerator and freezer, tiled floor with under floor heating, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed stable door gives access to the rear garden.
- -The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 3.40m (14'3" x 11'2")being the approximate measurements of this irregular shaped room which extends further into the built in wardrobe cupboard, Victorian style fireplace, radiator and a delightful view over Old Town to St Mary's Parish Church.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.30m (12'4" x 10'10")into the recess flanking the fireplace and increasing into a deeper recess, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom/Shower Roomwith a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fitting, large corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired boiler, radiator and heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThe large courtyard style walled rear garden is an important feature of the property and measuring about 20 in width by a similar depth is larger than most gardens of this type. The garden is paved for ease of maintenance with borders containing a variety of shrubs. Useful wood garden store and gated side access.