3 Bedroom, House | Baldwin Avenue, Old Town
A superbly presented and substantially improved detached house with a large level garden within one of the most sought after roads of Old Town.
The property has been the subject of recent and tasteful improvement which includes the very stylish refurbishment of the large kitchen/dining room as well as new engineered oak floors throughout much of the ground floor. Only an inspection will convey the high merit of this immaculately presented home and its lovely garden. Early vacant possession available if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand oak panelled front door to
- Large Reception Hallwith engineered oak flooring, concealed radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, window.
- Sitting Room: 5.70m x 4.32m (18'8" x 14'2")with double aspect and handsome log burning stove in the recess, engineered oak flooring, radiator and casement doors open into the
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 3.25m x 2.97m (10'8" x 9'9")with lovely garden aspect, engineered oak flooring, radiator and casement doors to the terrace and garden.
- Spacious and Luxuriously Equipped Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.26m x 3.58m (17'3" x 11'9")with extensive range of Silestone style granite working surfaces with deep drawers and cupboards below, additional matching deep storage cupboards, inset deep butler style china sink with mixer tap, Rangemaster range oven with gas oven and gas grill as well as electric oven below with 5 gas hobs and extractor hood over, eye level Neff microwave oven and space for American style refrigerator, dishwashing machine and washing machine, wine cooling cabinet, radiator, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting and bi folding double glazed doors to the garden terrace.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the
- Large Well Lit Landingwith radiator, deep storage cupboard and loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 3.56m (14'2" x 11'8")to include the wall to wall range of newly fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 2.97m (11'10" x 9'9")excluding the depth of the door recess, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 2.06m (10'8" x 6'9")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising large panelled bath with mixer tap and retractable hand shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, large shower unit with multi jet shower system including rain shower, tiled floor and walls, window.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 90" and is mainly laid to lawn with borders containing a wide variety of shrubs and small trees which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and at the end of the garden is a sheltered paved terrace which secures good afternoon sunshine. Timber framed garden store.
- Garage: 5.10m x 2.30m (16'9" x 7'7")with up and over door, power and light points and rear door to the garden.The block paved wide entrance drive affords generous off road car parking and turning space.