2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | St Gabriel House, 4 Darley Road, Meads
Commanding sea views from exclusive Meads location - a very spaciously proportioned first floor purpose built apartment within a development created by Berkeley Homes.
Constructed in relatively recently years, St Gabriel House provides luxuriously appointed accommodation reflecting the quality of these well known developers of exclusive homes. The apartment is available with immediate vacant possession if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Elegant Communal Entrance Hallwith passenger lift or staircase to the first floor landing with front door to
- Spacious L shaped Reception Hallwith large utility cupboard housing the gas fired central heating and hot water boiler, plumbing for washing machine.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Living Room: 8.10m x 4.40m (26'7" x 14'5")affording a southerly aspect and views over the commungal gardens toward the sea, the kitchen area of this large room comprises a range of polished "granite" working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the AEG oven with micromat/combi oven above, 4 ring induction hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below.
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.70m x 3.58m (18'8" x 11'9")to include the dressing area with its range of floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboards, fine views over the gardens toward the sea. Door to
- Luxurious Shower Roomwith range of Villeroy and Boch fittings including large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, mirror fronted medicine cabinet, inset ceiling lighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 3.40m (14'0" x 11'2")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and view over the gardens towards the sea.
- Spacious Bathroomwith range of Villeroy and Boch fittings including the large panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, mirror fronted wall cabinet, tiled floor and walls, inset ceiling lighting and extractor fan.
- OutsideA fine feature of St Gabriel House is the parklike communal setting within gated grounds and, from which, there are views toward the sea.
- The Undercover Car Parking Bayis accessed via electronic gating.