3 Bedroom, House | Wannock Avenue, Lower Willingdon, Eastbourne
A semi detached 3 bedroom house with a delightful 150' level garden.
The property has been improved by the present owners over the years to provide a delightful family home and now has the benefit of a recently built timber framed garden room which can be used as a home office or utility room. An inspection is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand panelled front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboards below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 3.60m x 3.50m (11'10" x 11'6")with open fireplace in period style surround, radiator.
- Large Dining Room: 4.01m x 2.70m (13'2" x 8'10")excluding the door recess and with attractive period style fire surround, radiator, sliding double glazed door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 5.05m x 2.34m (16'7" x 7'8")with lovely garden aspect, radiator and door to terrace and garden.
- Kitchen: 2.70m x 2.62m (8'10" x 8'7")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Ariston double oven with grill, four ring gas hob with filter hood over, concealed dishwasher, fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.56m x 3.30m (11'8" x 10'10")to include the depth of the wall to wall range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and view towards the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.28m x 2.80m (10'9" x 9'2")with far reaching views, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.36m x 2.29m (7'9" x 7'6")to include the depth of the door recess, radiator and far reaching views.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising large panelled bath with rounded shower end and wall mounted multi jet shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, wash basin, radiator.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is the large garden. The rear garden extends to an overall depth of about 150' and is extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a variety of fruit trees and shrubs which conbine to provide a degree of privacy. A wide paved decked terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the conservatory. Large Timber Garden Room/Home Office with power and light points. The block paved entrance drive and forecourt provides generous off road car parking space.