3 Bedroom, House | Motcombe Road, Old Town
Situated within the sought after Motcombe area of Old Town - a spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom home retaining a wealth of period character.
The generous accommodation has been improved by the present owner and now affords a refitted kitchen and refitted bathroom/wc. There are many period style features including handsome fireplaces and this property has the added benefit of 3 reception rooms. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance PorchFront door to
- Reception Hallwith handsome period style staircase, pine flooring, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.34m x 3.90m (14'3" x 12'10")into the bay window and with handsome period style fireplace, fitted shelving, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.68m x 3.30m (12'1" x 10'10")with glazed double doors to the rear garden, radiator.
- Breakfast Room: 3.38m x 3.35m (11'1" x 11')with understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.30m x 3.20m (10'10" x 10'6")refitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated washing machine and slimline dishwasher, electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood above, fridge freezer, electric fan heater, tiled floor. Double doors to garden.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below.The handsome staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith access to the loft area partly converted to a large room, decorated and with a Velux window with blind. (NB Planning consent has not been secured for the use of the loft area as a room)
- Bedroom 1: 5.26m x 4.50m (17'3" x 14'9")into the bay window and with fine aspect over the adjacent park. Period style fireplace, radiator (this room could be divided to provide a 4th bedroom).
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.30m (11'7" x 10'10")radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 3.00m (14'0" x 9'10")radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising a panelled jacuzzi bath with wall mounted shower fittings, low level wc, wash basin, bidet, tiled floor, heated towel rail, underfloor heating.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is an attractive walled garden which extends to a depth of about 37'. The garden is principally laid to paving for ease of maintenance, ornamental pond, garden shed, garden store, gated rear access.