2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Chiswick Place, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned ground floor apartment with 50' private rear garden close to Eastbourne seafront.
With its own private side entrance this apartment has been improved over recent years and has the rare benefit of a charming walled rear garden which affords an unusual degree of privacy for a town centre location. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this apartment.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Covered Entrance Waywith front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith built in storage cupboards, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.66m x 4.17m (18'7" x 13'8")into the bay window and with handsome Victorian style fire surround, 2 radiators. Glazed doors give access to
- Kitchen: 2.67m x 2.40m (8'9" x 7'10")and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker with filter hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher and space for refrigerator/freezer, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.66m x 3.84m (18'7" x 12'7")into the bay window with extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.90m x 3.48m (12'10" x 11'5")excluding the door recess, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 3.20m x 2.54m (10'6" x 8'4")refitted with Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and shower attachment, large corner shower unit with wall mounted fittings and rain fall shower head, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, wash basin, radiator.
- OutsideA lovely feature of this property is the lawned rear garden which extends to a depth of about 50' and affords a south easterly aspect. The charming walled garden secures an unusually good degree of seclusion for its town centre location. There is a sheltered area with a built in store cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. Timber garden shed, gated access.