4 Bedroom, House | St Lawrence Way, Sovereign Harbour, Eastbourne
A spacious and luxuriously refurbished 3/4 bedroom waterfront family house commanding glorious southerly views over the northern harbour.
The property offers immaculately presented and generously proportioned accommodation which is designed to make the most of the fine southerly views over one of the most attractive parts of the marina. Only an internal inspection will convey the unusually high merit of this fine property. The property is offered with early vacant possession if required.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator, Karndean floor.
- Cloakroomrefitted with wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Spacious Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 5.56m x 3.73m (18'3" x 12'3")commanding outstanding views over the immediately adjacent waterfront and tastefully refurbished with extensive range of working surfaces with Shaker style drawers and cupboards below with matching range of wall cabinets, inset one and a half bowl ceramic sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff brushed steel finished oven with matching microwave combination oven over, inset AEG four ring gas hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer below, dishwasher and washing machine, Karndean floor, radiator and double glazed door to the
- Large Wide Paved Terrace: 5.60m x 2.74m (18'4" x 9')which commands a glorious southerly view over the adjacent harbour and gives access to the area of lower terraced garden.
- Study: 3.66m x 2.82m (12'0" x 9'3")with radiator.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Sitting Room: 5.56m x 3.73m (18'3" x 12'3")commanding breathtaking southerly views over the harbour with range of fitted cabinets and book shelving flanking the chimney breast, radiator and casement doors give access to
- Large Balconycommanding fine southerly views.
- Bedroom 3: 3.90m x 2.95m (12'10" x 9'8")with deep built in wardrobe cupboard and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomnewly fitted with large shower with mains pressure rain fall shower, wash basin in vanity unit with range of cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan and window.The staircase rises to the Sedond Floor Landing with large linen storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 3.80m (13'3" x 12'6")commanding glorious southerly harbour views, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- Spacious refitted Shower Roomwith large shower with mains pressure rain fall shower, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 2.95m (13' x 9'8")with far reaching views, built in wardrobe cupboard and door to
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded shower end and wall mounted shower fittings and screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan, window.
- OutsideThere is a delightful southerly garden arranged on two levels as easily maintained terraces securing the outstanding harbourfront views. There is also an attractively paved courtyard style garden which gives access to
- Double Garage: 5.08m x 4.72m (16'8" x 15'6")with electric roller door and personal rear door.There is additional generous car parking space on the garage forecourt.