2 Bedroom, House | Greys Road, Old Town
A well presented charming Victorian cottage retaining a wealth of period character in highly sought after Greys Road.
The current owners have improved the property throughout and created a fine home. Improvements include the refitting of the bathroom/wc and the creation of a mezzanine study area off the principal bedroom. The property also benefits from a small walled courtyard which affords a southerly aspect. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.10m x 4.10m (13'5" x 13'5")reducing to 9'2" and with handsome period style fireplace, fitted shelving, bay window, radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.42m x 3.40m (14'6" x 11'2")reducing to 10'7" and affording an aspect over the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further space for fridge/freezer and cooker, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, door to garden.The period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 2.77m (13' x 9'1")excluding the depth of the recessed mezzanine study area and excluding the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.78m x 2.97m (12'5" x 9'9")with handsome period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, fitted cupboards, tiled floor.
- OutsideThere is a charming walled courtyard rear garden which measures approximately 20' in depth and narrows in width at the far end. The garden secures a southerly aspect and high degree of available sunshine. The garden is principally laid to decking and paving for ease of maintenance. Garden shed, garden store, pedestrian rear access.