4 Bedroom, Bungalow | Peakdean Lane, Friston
Commanding breathtaking views to Belle Tout lighthouse and the English Channel - An unusually spacious and immaculately presented 4 bedroom detached chalet style property enviably located within sought after Friston.
Woodside occupies a larger than average landscaped garden within a quiet cul de sac setting and backs directly on to wooded downland. The property affords well proportioned and flexible accommodation throughout and includes 4 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms and a conservatory. There is a spacious reception hall from which all principal ground floor accommodation may be accessed. The large sitting room has access to the delightful gardens. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porch: 2.50m x 0.86m (8'2" x 2'10")
- Spacious Reception Hall: 6.15m x 3.86m (20'2" x 12'8")with built in cupboard, further built in double cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 7.32m x 6.58m (24'0" x 21'7")L shaped maximum, with dual aspect, handsome fireplace with mellowed brick surround and hearth, 2 radiators, serving hatch, double doors opening on to rear sun terrace.
- Dining Room: 5.23m x 3.66m (17'2" x 12'0")with fine view to Belle Tout Light House, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.78m x 3.66m (15'8" x 12'0")with range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, induction hob with extractor fan over, double electric oven, plumbing for dishwasher, breakfast bar, pantry cupboard.
- Conservatory: 4.93m x 2.82m (16'2" x 9'3")with tilt and turn windows and double doors opening on to the terrace.
- Bedroom 2: 5.10m x 3.68m (16'9" x 12'1")with range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, and dual aspect.
- Shower Roomwith fitted double shower, low level wc, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards under, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.Handsome staircase rises to the
- First Floor Landingwith access to loft space, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 6.32m x 3.66m (20'9" x 12'0")affording fine views toward Belle Tout Light House and the sea and across adjacent downland, radiator, under eaves storage, range of fitted wardrobes, access to large loft space..
- Bedroom 3: 3.84m x 2.67m (12'7" x 8'9")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 5.64m x 4.11m (18'6" x 13'6")maximum being L shaped, with built in storage cupboards, 2 further under eaves storage areas.
- Bath/Shower Roomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, further fitted shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property sits within lovely and large landscaped gardens at the end of a no through road. There is a a large area of lawn to the front of the property whilst the delightful rear garden which backs directly on to woodland affords a further area of lawn and a large terrace. The gardens extend around the side of the property and features a Summer House from which there are outstanding iconic views towards the Belle Tout Light House. There is gated side access, there are two separate garden sheds and an outside tap.
- Gardener's wcwith low level wc and wall mounted wash basin.
- Integral Garage: 5.18m x 4.00m (17' x 13'1")with up and over door, power and lighting, Valliant gas combination boiler, internal access leading to rear garden.The block paved driveway provides very generous off road parking.