2 Bedroom, House | Birling Street, Eastbourne
** Guide Price £340,000 - £350,000 ** An immaculately presented period style end of terrace 2/3 bedroom house situated within the popular area of Old Town with annexe/home office.
This delightful home benefits from having a cottage style interior with well proportioned accommodation throughout. The sitting room features a period style fireplace with attractive south facing bay window and to the rear of the property there is a spacious open plan 17' kitchen/dining room with double doors to a substantial sun terrace. There is a separate utility room and 2 double bedrooms. An early inspection is strongly advised.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.11m x 3.38m (13'6" x 11'1")with period style fireplace, radiator, south facing bay window.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.18m x 3.96m (17' x 13')
- Dining areawith period style fireplace and log burning stove, radiator, double doors to sun terrace.
- Kitchen areawith working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets above, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with filter hood, built in electric oven, plumbing for dishwasher.
- Utility Room: 2.77m x 2.13m (9'1" x 7')with working surface with drawers and cupboards below and matching cabinets above, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, radiator, door to sun terrace.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin inset into vanity unit with mixer tap, heated towel rail.The handsome staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.04m x 2.60m (13'3" x 8'6")excluding the depth of the fitted wardrobes, built in cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 3.48m (14'4" x 11'5")with built in cupboard.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and Triton shower over, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboard under, shelving with additional cupboards under, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith low level wc.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful enclosed rear garden with side access which is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance whilst incorporating sun terraces. Summer House. Outside tap.
- Annexe/Home OfficeThe building is split into 3 areas incorporating a
- Sitting Room/Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.67m (11' x 8'9")
- Office area: 3.18m x 2.13m (10'5" x 7')and a
- Shower Roomwith low level wc, wash basin and shower cubicle.