4 Bedroom, House | High Street, Alfriston
A charming and intriguing 4 bedroom town house situated in the heart of picturesque Alfriston with traditional walled gardens in excess of 115'.
Clifton House is a charming period town house requiring modernisation throughout available with no onward chain. We understand planning permission has been approved for internal alterations to include a spacious extended kitchen/dining room with bi fold doors and large sky lantern, details of which are available on the South Downs National Park website. A particular focal point is the generous sized newly lawned walled gardens with views towards surrounding South Downs. In addition, there is a separate Bothey style outbuilding which could be used as a office/studio or potential home and income opportunity subject to the necessary consents. Property of this type are rarely available and an appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hall2 storage heaters.
- Cloakroomlow level wc, wall mounted wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 6.96m x 3.30m (22'10" x 10'10")storage heater, door leading to Cellar.
- Cellarwith power and lighting.
- Dining Room: 5.97m 2.7mwith sky light, storage heater.
- Rear Lobby: 1.65m x 1.52m (5'5" x 5')with door opening on to Conservatory.
- Conservatory: 6.05m x 3.43m (19'10" x 11'3")maximum L shaped with outside tap, access to sun terrace.
- Kitchen: 4.22m x 2.13m (13'10" x 7')working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, space for electric cooker.
- -Staircase rising to First Floor Landing, built in cupboard housing pre-lagged hot water cylinder, door providing access to roof area.
- Master Bedroom: 4.06m x 3.35m (13'4" x 11')with built in cupboards, period style fireplace.
- Bedroom 2: 3.56m x 2.70m (11'8" x 8'10")views towards South Downs, with built in cupboard.
- Bathroomviews towards South Downs, panelled bath with shower attachment and mixer tap, pedestal mounted wash basin, low level wc, Further staircase rising to Second Floor
- Bedroom 3: 4.01m x 2.44m (13'2" x 8'0")views toward South Downs, built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: 2.84m x 2.50m (9'4" x 8'2")excluding depth of wardrobe cupboard, views towards South Downs, built in cupboard.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a magnificent traditional walled garden measuring in excess of 115' x 52' which has recently been mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. The garden enjoys a particularly sunny aspect and retains much of its old world charm with flint walls and period style water pump., side access. Outside wc.
- Bothey Style Outbuildingdivided into 2 areas with ground floor measuring 14'3" x 7'8" and first floor 14' 7" x 8'2". Power and lighting.