3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Kingsland, Granville Road
An unusually spacious and extremely elegantly refurbished second floor purpose built apartment within exclusive Lower Meads.
The generous accommodation has been very substantially improved in recent years and is presented to an unusually high standard. The quality of the luxuriously designed kitchen and bathrooms will only be appreciated by an internal inspection. Early vacant possession probably available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious L shaped Reception Hallwith video entry phone system, radiator, deep built in cloaks cupboard and linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.27m x 3.89m (20'7" x 12'9")with double aspect and featuring a handsome stone fire surround with fitted contemporary style electric fire, radiator, fine south westerly aspect and door to
- Sheltered Balconywhich commands a southerly view.
- Luxuriously refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.12m x 2.97m (10'3" x 9'9")recently fitted by HKS with a range of Silestone style working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit with waste disposal and Quooker mixer tap providing instant boiling water and drinking water, range of soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the Neff eye level microwave combination oven with electric oven below, inset four ring induction hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, large eye level refrigerator and freezer unit below, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.05m x 2.95m (16'7" x 9'8")with southerly aspect and refitted with generous range of fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe and storage cupboards with matching bedside cabinets, radiator and door to
- Spacious en suite Shower Roomrefitted with large corner shower unit, matching pair of wash basins with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, inset ceiling lighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 5.30m x 3.15m (17'5" x 10'4")including the depth of the range of fitted built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and attractive garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3/Dining Room: 3.45m x 3.05m (11'4" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded shower end with shower fitting and screen, wash basin with drawer below, low level wc, tiled floor and walls, inset ceiling lighting and extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are delightfully maintained gardens and grounds which provide a most attractive setting.
- Large Garage: 5.49m x 2.67m (18'0" x 8'9")with electronically operated door, power and light points. The garage block is approached from Granville Road via the courtyard and by electronically operated gates.