3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Compton Lodge, 23 Compton Place Road
Commanding glorious views to the sea from one of Eastbourne's finest developments - a fourth floor 3 bedroom purpose built apartment.
The accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years and now offers potential for an exceptionally fine home with outstanding views from all principal rooms. There is a private garage beneath the building. Vacant possession is available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Communal Entrance Hallwith entryphone system and passenger lift to the fourth floor with front door to
- 35' Reception Hallwith entryphone system, built in service delivery cupboard, radiator, cloaks cupboards, 2 large walk in storage cupboards, one housing the Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Sitting Room: 5.08m x 4.57m (16'8" x 15')with double aspect including breathtaking views over the Saffrons picturesque sports fields to the sea, 2 radiators, open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.56m x 3.43m (11'8" x 11'3")also commanding far reaching southerly views and with radiator and sliding double glazed patio doors to
- Large Roof Terracemeasuring about 35' in overall length and partly recessed providing generous space for table and chairs and commanding some of the very finest far views over Eastbourne to the sea and toward the downs.
- Kitchen: 4.40m x 2.67m (14'5" x 8'9")to include the depth of the range of units with extensive working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, deep shelved storage cupboard, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Hotpoint double oven with grill, inset 4 ring gas hob and filterhood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for refrigerator and freezer, radiator, serving hatch to Dining Room and outstanding southerly views.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.87m x 4.47m (19'3" x 14'8")to include the depth of the recess of the L shaped room and the extensive range of floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators, double aspect including views to the downs and door to
- Shower Roomwith corner shower with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.04m x 3.86m (13'3" x 12'8")into the depth of the range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, outstanding views.
- Bedroom 3: 4.06m x 3.40m (13'4" x 11'2")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and fine views over Eastbourne to the downs.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThe beautifully maintained gardens and grounds provide a lovely setting for Compton Lodge and sit immediately adjacent to the scenic sports ground of Saffrons. The extensively lawned gardens are mainly arranged on the south westerly side of Compton Lodge and there is a porters' lodge off the entrance drive approach to the building.
- Garage: 5.92m x 2.67m (19'5" x 8'9")up and over door with power and light points.
- Lease999 years from 1972 (to be confirmed)