3 Bedroom, House | Deneside, East Dean
Commanding glorious views over the scenic greensward - a charming detached house with a large garden in one of East Dean's most sought after locations.
The property is delightfully presented throughout and, with its large garden and outstanding setting, offers great potential for additional accommodation subject to any consents required. Only an inspection will convey the high merit of this very special home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand oak panelled front door to the
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and wash basin with cabinets below, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.86m x 3.78m (22'6" x 12'5")reducing to 11' and affording a delightful double aspect with views over the greensward, log burning stove in recess with over mantle, 2 radiators and door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")commanding fine westerly garden view and with double glazed casement doors to the terrace and garden.
- Dining Room: 4.75m x 2.80m (15'7" x 9'2")excluding the depth of the auriel window bay, double aspect including view over the greensward.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.78m x 2.64m (12'5" x 8'8")with lovely garden aspect and equipped with range of working surfaces with inset china sink with mixer tap, drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, matching breakfast bar, integrated appliances include the Neff oven and grill and four ring gas hob with filterhood over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built in storage cupboard, Potterton gas fired boiler, inset ceiling lighting, partly tiled walls and door to
- Large Utility Lobbywith built in storage cupboard and doors front and rear.
- -The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with deep shelved storage cupboard, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and access to the large loft space (which affords scope for conversion to further accommodation subject to any consents required).
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.73m (13' x 12'3")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and fine views over East Dean to the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 2.74m (10'0" x 9')with radiator and charming garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 2.70m x 2.13m (8'10" x 7')with radiator and charming garden aspect.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting.
- OutsideThe delightful garden setting is an important feature of this property. Landscaped and arranged to the front and rear with the mature rear garden arranged on different levels with a wide paved terrace flanked by lawn and a delightful ornamental pond with waterfall feature. The pond is attractively stocked and attracts wildlife. There are further areas of lawn interspersed by flower borders containing a wide variety of ornamental plants and shrubs which combine to afford a degree of privacy as well as attractive views. The further area of garden also laid to a natural lawn which is full of wild violets and commands breathtaking views toward the sea and downs and Belle Tout lighthouse. Integral Garden Store.The front garden is landscaped to provide a terrace which affords a good degree of privacy and also commands fine views.The entrance drive affords generous off road car parking space.