2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | White Gables, 53 Carlisle Road, Lower Meads
Commanding delightful southerly views over gardens - a Lower Meads second floor purpose built apartment.
The accommodation provides excellent potential for a delightful home with all principal rooms securing the southerly aspect over the communal gardens and the parklike Jevington Gardens. An inspection will convey the appeal of this charming apartment. Available for early vacant possession with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith entry/video phone system and passenger lift or staircase to the second floor landing with front door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith radiator, entry/video phone, deep build in cloaks cupboard, cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.18m x 4.47m (17' x 14'8")and with southerly garden aspect including a view over Jevington Gardens, 2 radiators, double glazed sliding patio doors to
- Balconyalso securing an attractive southerly garden aspect and views over Jevington Gardens.
- Kitchen: 3.40m x 1.88m (11'2" x 6'2")with southerly garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, sink unit with drainer and waste disposal unit below, integrated appliances include the Neff oven with space for microwave oven over, four ring ceran electric hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and for fridge/freezer, Potterton wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.42m x 3.15m (14'6" x 10'4")to include the depth of the wall to wall range of part mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and southerly garden aspect and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, bidet, radiator, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.40m x 2.13m (11'2" x 7')with radiator and southerly garden aspect.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with Aqualisa wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin and low level wc, radiator and extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are most attractively maintained and extensively lawned gardens arranged to the front and rear with the delightfully landscaped rear garden securing a southerly aspect.
- Under cover Garaging No 8situated below the building with electronically gated access.