4 Bedroom, House | Fairway Close, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 4/5 bedroom detached home of individual design enviably located close to the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course in Summerdown.
The generously proportioned and versatile accommodation affords a potential ground floor 5th bedroom with adjacent shower room/wc. Although now in need of some updating the property provides huge potential for a very fine home in an attractive garden setting. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine location.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith wc, shower unit with shower, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.80m x 3.96m (22'4" x 13')and affording a fine aspect over the rear garden, 2 radiators, patio doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 3.90m x 3.00m (12'10" x 9'10")with garden aspect, 2 radiators.
- Snug/Bedroom 5: 3.53m x 3.53m (11'7" x 11'7")with built in storage cupboards, garden aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.75m x 3.35m (15'7" x 11')affording a rear garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, space for cooker and refrigerator, further space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, door to rear garden.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1affording views toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- En suite Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.00m x 3.07m (13'1" x 10'1")with southerly view towards the downs, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 2.80m (13' x 9'2")with aspect over the garden toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6" x 9'10")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideA particularly attractive feature of this property is the lovely garden setting. The principal area of garden is to the rear and is laid principally to lawn. The rear garden secures a southerly aspect and affords views over Eastbourne to the sea beyond. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a southerly aspect and a good degree of privacy. Gated side access. Gated rear access to the downs. The front garden is attractively landscaped and principally laid to lawn with a paved entrance drive affording good off road car parking space.
- Double Garage: 6.02m x 5.33m (19'9" x 17'6")with up and over door, recently installed Gloworm gas fired boiler, personal door to the garden.