£615,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Smugglers Close, Alfriston
One of the finest detached three bedroom bungalows that we have seen in Alfriston for many years.
The accommodation has been skilfully redesigned and extensively refurbished to an unusually attractive standard with elements of open plan design resulting in an unusually spacious and elegant home. The garden has also been landscaped for ease of maintenance and secures a good degree of sunshine through the afternoon. Only an inspection will convey the exceptionally high merit and appeal of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large open plan Dining Hall: 5.70m x 3.30m (18'8" x 10'10")into the wide recess, vertical radiator and pair of oak panelled and glazed doors open into the
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.65m x 5.38m (21'10" x 17'8")into the wide window bay, attractive southerly aspect, fitted book shelves, pair of vertical radiators.
- Luxuriously equipped Kitchen: 3.90m x 3.05m (12'10" x 10'0")with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the Smeg oven. Whirlpool microwave oven, inset Smeg four ring gas hob with filter hood over, wine cooling cupboard, dishwasher and double glazed door give access to the garden and terrace.
- Inner Hallwith vertical radiator, large built in cloaks cupboard.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.60m x 3.60m (11'10" x 11'10")with floor to ceiling range of mirror fronted fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious refitted en suite Shower Room: 3.00m x 2.60m (9'10" x 8'6")excluding the depth of the deep door recess and deep shelved linen storage cupboard, large shower unit with screen and wall mounted rain shower, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiled walls, extractor fan, window, electric under floor heating and retractable ladder access to the large insulated loft space which houses the Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 2: 3.89m x 2.70m (12'9" x 8'10")with radiator.
- Spacious Study/Bedroom 3: 4.83m x 2.54m (15'10" x 8'4")extending to 14'4" in the wide recess, radiator and double glazed casement doors give access to the garden and terrace.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising large panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, window.
- OutsideA fine feature of the property is its lovely garden setting. Arranged to the front, side and rear with the rear garden particularly well landscaped and laid principally to lawn with borders and terracing which provides an attractive seating areas as well as a high degree of seclusion.
- Large Garage: 5.84m x 3.84m (19'2" x 12'7")with automatic roller door, power and light points and double glazed door to gardens.The entrance drive provides generous additional off road car parking space.