£299,000 - SOLD
2 Bedroom, House | Broomfield Street, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and generously proportioned Victorian style house with a southerly 60' garden.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved over the years and provides an unusually attractive home. An inspection will convey the high appeal of this property and its large garden.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.11m x 3.15m (13'6" x 10'4")with period style fire surround for gas or electric fire, attractive ceiling cornicing and archway to
- Dining Room: 3.48m x 3.12m (11'5" x 10'3")with garden aspect and archway communicating with
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.48m x 1.65m (11'5" x 5'5")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Zanussi oven and four ring electric hob, tiled floor, part tiled walls and door to Rear Lobby with double glazed door to the rear garden and opening into the Utility Area with plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, windows.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 3.45m (13'3" x 11'4")excluding the depth of the deep built in wardrobe/storage cupboard, night storage heater.
- Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 3.25m (11'5" x 10'8")with far reaching views toward the downs and featuring a handsome Victorian style fire surround flanked by built in wardrobe cupboard, night storage heater.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted Triton shower fitting with shower screen, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of the property is the large southerly garden to the rear which extends to a depth of about 60' arranged for ease of maintenance with attractive hard landscaping and profusely stocked flower borders. There is a timber garden store at the end of the garden and access to the foot path at the rear.