2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Eversley Court, 14 St Annes Road
Commanding glorious views over parklike grounds - a third floor purpose built 2 bedroom apartment constructed by Berkeley Homes.
Eversley Court was designed to provide easily maintained and luxurious apartments and this flat secures some of the most attractive views within the development over the lovely grounds. An inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith large storage cupboard, radiator, entry phone system
- Sitting Room: 4.60m x 3.23m (15'1" x 10'7")with radiator, double doors to south westerly balcony. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.15m x 3.15m (10'4" x 10'4")maximum measurements of the octagonal shaped room, fine views over the communal gardens to the sea beyond, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.23m x 2.20m (10'7" x 7'3")and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboard below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated Siemens appliances including the electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood over, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, space and plumbing for dishwasher, integrated Zanussi washer/dryer, tiled floor, south westerly aspect.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.93m x 4.04m (16'2" x 13'3")into the bay window and including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, fine views over the communal gardens to the sea beyond, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 2.62m (11'1" x 8'7")with views toward the sea, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe gated gardens and grounds provide an impressive setting for the development with extensively lawned gardens flanked by woodland providing seclusion.
- Garagesituated in the grounds with up and over door.