£600,000 - SOLD
5 Bedroom, House | Baldwin Avenue, Old Town
A superbly presented and spaciously proportioned detached five bedroom house substantially and tastefully improved in recent years.
Important features of the property are the magnificent kitchen/breakfast room, two refurbished bathrooms, the lovely mature garden setting and the elegant and stylish way in which the owners have improved their home. An inspection is strongly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Enclosed Entrance Porchwith inner front door to
- Magnificent Reception Hall: 5.70m x 2.40m (18'8" x 7'10")to include the depth of the staircase, oak flooring, radiator and inner hall with oak flooring, deep storage cupboard below stairs, door to garage.Front Door into
- Cloakroomnewly fitted with low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Spacious Dining Room: 5.94m 3.7mwith handsome marble fire surround with gas coal effect fire, radiator, garden aspect and double glazed casement doors to garden.
- Sitting Room: 4.37m x 4.10m (14'4" x 13'5")with handsome period style stone fire surround with open hearth, 2 period style radiators.
- Spacious refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.64m x 2.90m (18'6" x 9'6")with garden aspect and extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Stoves range oven with 8 gas ring burners, double oven and grill with matching brushed steel finish, filter hood over, integrated Bosch dishwashing machine, refrigerator, freezer, Beaumatic washing machine and Bosch drying machine, radiator, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls, garden aspect.
- Rear Lobbywith tiled floor and double glazed door to garden.The handsome staircase rises to the spacious part galleried First Floor Landing with deep linen storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.73m x 3.66m (12'3" x 12'0")with radiator, garden aspect and door to
- Spacious en suite Bathroom: 2.87m x 2.64m (9'5" x 8'8")refitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, large corner shower unit, radiator, part tiled walls, plantation window shutters.
- Bedroom 2: 4.78m x 2.57m (15'8" x 8'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 2.40m (12'0" x 7'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.17m x 2.80m (13'8" x 9'2")into the door recess, radiator, built in wardrobe cupboard with storage beyond and spacious walk in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bathroom 2with white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded shower end with integrated shower screen and wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, ceramic tiled walls, window.Staircase to Second Floor Landing with access to eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 5: 4.27m x 3.78m (14'0" x 12'5")reducing due to sloping ceiling, radiator, access to under eaves storage space.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is the delightful garden setting. The level lawned rear garden extends to a depth of about 70' flanked by borders containing a wide variety of plants and shrubs. There is a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation and a further patio area at the side of the house which would accommodate a conservatory or an extension subject to any consents required. Pedestrian side access.
- Integral Garagewith up and over door, wall mounted recently installed Glow Worm gas fired boiler and door to garden.The front garden is attractively arranged with a block paved entrance drive and forecourt area screened from the road by mature trees and shrubs and affords generous off road car parking space.