£550,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Blackwater Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious mansion style ground floor apartment overlooking lovely communal gardens within the exclusive west town centre residential area.
The apartment has been significantly improved by the present owner and now affords a refitted 19' kitchen/dining room and a luxuriously refitted bathroom/shower room. The details following will convey the generosity of the accommodation but only an inspection will provide a buyers with a true impression of the unique appeal of this truly impressive apartment.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith front door to
- Reception Hall: 12.2min length with 2 radiators, deep walk in storage cupboard with range of fitted cabinets and Inner Hallway with large linen storage cupboard, double glazed casement door to
- Balconywith lovely southerly garden aspect.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and wc.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 5.49m x 5.49m (18'0" x 18'0")into the pair of large bay windows and featuring a handsome period style fire surround, 2 radiators, fine southerly garden aspect.
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.82m x 5.23m (19'1" x 17'2")into the bay window with stained glass detail and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the 2 eye level fan ovens, induction hob with extractor fan above, space and plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer, island unit with drawers and cupboards below, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 1: 5.84m x 4.27m (19'2" x 14'0")with range of built in wardrobe cupboards, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.50m x 4.27m (14'9" x 14'0")with lovely garden aspect, handsome period style fire surround, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.06m x 3.35m (13'4" x 11')with radiator, door to
- Large Walk in Cupboardhousing the wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Large Bathroomluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin with drawers below, wc, bidet, heated towel rail.
- Second Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fitting above, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe lovely parklike communally maintained gardens provide a delightful setting. Mainly arranged to the rear of the property they are extensively lawned with borders containing a variety of shrubs and trees which provide a good degree of privacy.
- Garagesituated within the garage block with access from the rear garden and from Granville Road.