3 Bedroom, House | Gilbert Road, Eastbourne
Affording fine views over the adjacent park - a spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom home with attractive southerly garden.
The accommodation has been improved by the present owners and now affords a garden room with lovely aspect over the attractive lawned garden. Other improvements include a recently fitted en suite shower room/wc to the second bedroom. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the individual charm and character of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hall
- Sitting Room: 4.72m x 3.73m (15'6" x 12'3")into the bay window, wood burner, electric heater. The sitting room communicated on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 4.90m x 3.76m (16'1" x 12'4")including the depth of the staircase, sliding patio doors to
- Garden Roomwith tiled floor, lovely garden aspect, sliding patio doors to garden.
- Kitchenaffording a rear garden aspect and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further space for low level refrigerator and freezer, tiled floor. The solid elm staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.67m x 2.74m (15'4" x 9')and securing fine views over the adjacent park, bay window, range of built in wardrobe cupboards.
- Guest Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 3.73m x 2.36m (12'3" x 7'9")electric heater, door to
- en suite Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising shower unit with electric Mira shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc.
- Bedroom 3: 2.84m x 1.83m (9'4" x 6'0")with views over the adjacent park, electric heater.
- Large Bathroom/wc: 3.50m x 2.60m (11'6" x 8'6")and fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, electric heater.
- OutsideA particular fine feature of this property is the attractive rear garden which secures a southerly aspect. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders, a paved patio flanks the rear elevation and secures a high degree of available sunshine and a good degree of privacy. Log store, garden shed and outdoor wc.