5 Bedroom, House | Le Brun Road, Eastbourne
An unusually spacious detatched 5 bedroom family house within a secluded garden in this very sought after residential area.
The property has been significantly improved over the years and now offers scope for further improvement with potential for an exceptionally fine and spacious family home. The property is available with early vacant possession if required.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs and continuing into the
- Inner Hallwith large cloaks cupboard, cupboard housing 2 wall mounted Protherm gas fired boilers, door to rear garden.
- Ground floor Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail and tiled shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, extractor fan.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.00m x 6.86m (23' x 22'6")maximum measurements of the spacious L shaped room which secures a garden aspect with handsome contemporary styled fire surround with gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators, 2 pairs of casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 5.13m x 4.27m (16'10" x 14'0")into the wide recess and with garden aspect, tiled floor, door to integral garage and doors to the rear garden.
- Study: 4.10m x 3.10m (13'5" x 10'2")with radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.50m x 3.60m (14'9" x 11'10")equipped with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with matching island unit with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the AEG oven with micromat combination oven over, AEG five ring gas hob with filter hood over, Bosch dishwashing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled floor.
- Utility Room: 1.83m x 1.52m (6'0" x 5')with deep china sink with cupboard below and beach worktop with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, window.
- -The contemporary style staircase rises to the Large First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing the pressurised hot water cylinder, radiator, loft access.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.50m x 3.58m (14'9" x 11'9")to include the range of floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards and matching bedside cabinets and dressing table unit, radiator and door to
- Large Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with drawers and cupboards below and mirror and cabinet over, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Bedroom 2: 6.10m x 3.05m (20'0" x 10'0")into the recess and with double aspect, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 3: 3.86m x 3.45m (12'8" x 11'4")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.10m x 3.00m (10'2" x 9'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.20m x 2.90m (10'6" x 9'6")with radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroomequipped as a wet room with large glass framed shower, roll top bath, wash basin with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, radiator, tiled floor and part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the secluded rear garden measuring to an overall depth of about 75' with a width of about 60'. There is access via a terrace from the sitting and dining rooms and from the conservatory. Extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with shrubs and ornamental trees providing a good degree of privacy. There is a timber framed garden chalet and a timber framed garden store.
- Large integral Garage: 5.64m x 3.20m (18'6" x 10'6")with electronically operated up and over door (not tested), power and light points.The wide block paved entrance drive and forecourt offers very generous off road car parking and turning space.