5 Bedroom, House | Vicarage Road, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented 5 bedroom house close to Gildredge House Free School and Gildredge Park.
The accommodation has been modified over the years and arranged as 2 partially self contained homes but now is occupied by one family and, with some minor modification, will revert to its original use as a very spacious and elegant single family home. An inspection will convey the potential and high appeal of this charming property.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith Inner Front Door to Entrance Hall and to
- Inner Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs and cloaks recess.
- Sitting Room: 4.70m x 3.96m (15'5" x 13')with gas coal effect fire, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.40m x 3.05m (14'5" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Spacious refitted Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 6.96m x 3.18m (22'10" x 10'5")with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching deep shelved storage cupboard, deep china sink with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the brushed steel finished oven with second oven and grill, 5 ring gas hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer below, fitted cabinet with shelving over in the dining area, radiator, double glazed door to Rear Lobby with door to garden.
- Large Ground Floor Shower Room and Utility Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, plumbing for washing machine, heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan and windows.The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.03m x 4.83m (16'6" x 15'10")commanding southerly views toward the downs and featuring a handsome period style fire surround with electric coal effect fire, radiator (this room is currently used as a spacious Sitting Room).
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.18m (12'0" x 10'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.10m x 3.18m (13'5" x 10'5")with radiator, cupboard housing the Baxi wall mounted gas fired boiler and worktop and deep china sink with cupboard below and plumbing for washing machine (this room has previously been used as a kitchen).
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fitting and shower screen, pedestal wash basin, tiled walls, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.The staircase rises to the Second Floor Landing with access to 2 useful Loft storage areas, fitted cupboard.
- Bedroom 4: 4.95m x 4.14m (16'3" x 13'7")commanding glorious views to the downs, large floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and eaves storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 5: 3.35m x 2.95m (11' x 9'8")reducing due to the sloping ceiling, radiator, shelved recess and views to the downs.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is the garden which is arranged to the front and rear. The front garden has recently been landscaped for ease of maintenance and the rear garden extends to a depth of about 40' securing a good degree of afternoon sunshine and mainly paved again for ease of maintenance. There are a range of garden stores and gated rear access.