4 Bedroom, House | Willingdon Road, Willingdon
An immaculately presented and spaciously proportioned detached house of considerable character.
Commanding glorious westerly views towards the downs the property has been the subject of tasteful and extensive improvement over the last 10 years by the present owners. The impressive result as well as the lovely garden setting will need to be seen to be appreciated.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith oak flooring, radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs and glazed double doors open into
- Reception Hallwith radiator, oak flooring and handsome staircase with oak panel balustrade.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, oak flooring, tiled walls and window.
- Sitting Room: 6.58m x 5.44m (21'7" x 17'10")into the recess. Commanding fine far reaching westerly views toward the Downs and with open fireplace with mellowed brick hearth, oak flooring, 2 radiators and double glazed casement doors to the terrace and rear garden.
- Study/Bedroom 4: 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'0")with radiator and oak flooring.
- Magnificent open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.59m x 5.80m (28'2" x 19'0")reducing to 11'6 in the kitchen area which is equipped with a range of polished granite working surfaces with a pair of deep china butler style sinks with mixer tap and range of light oak finished drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cupboards and display cabinets over, integrated appliances include the pair of Bosch ovens and a 6 ring gas hob, refrigerator and freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and wine cooler, radiator, oak flooring in the dining area and ceramic tiles in the kitchen area and double glazed casement doors give access to the terrace and rear garden.
- -The handsome staircase with its oak balustrade rises to the large Galleried First Floor Landing with 2 radiators and retractable ladder access to loft space above, under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 4.17m (14'10" x 13'8")with fine double aspect including far reaching views to the Downs, radiator and under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 2: 4.52m x 4.10m (14'10" x 13'5")with double aspect including fine views to the Downs, radiator and under eaves storage space.
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.51m (11' x 8'3")with views to the Downs, radiator and under eaves storage space.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin inset into cabinet with cupboard below, large shower unit, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The front garden is extensively lawned for ease of maintenance whilst the rear garden, extending to a depth of about 90', affords a lovely westerly aspect including views to the Downs. The rear garden is also extensively lawned and delightfully landscaped with stone paved terraces which catch good sunlight through the day and profusely stocked borders which include mature trees and shrubs which combined to provide a high degree of privacy. At the end of the garden there is also an area of kitchen garden, 3 useful garden stores and an aluminium framed greenhouse. There is gated side access.
- Large Integral Garagewhich is 16'7 x 12'8 with automatic electronic door, Karndean flooring, radiator, inset ceiling lighting, power and light points. (The garage will easily convert to provide further accommodation subject to any consents required).
- Small Garage/Workshop: 6.20m x 1.88m (20'4" x 6'2")narrowing at the furthest end with double glazed casement doors to the garden. Power and light points and an automatic electronic door.
- -The double entrance drive is attractively block paved and affords very generous car parking space.