3 Bedroom, House | Upper Kings Drive, Willingdon
An immaculately presented detached house enviably situated within the much sought after Willingdon Village.
The property has been tastefully refurbished by the current owner and features of particular note include a 23' kitchen/dining room and a spacious conservatory. There are 3 double bedrooms and a balcony with southerly aspect. Only an inspection will convey the merits of this delightful home. We are advised there is no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, oak flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and mixer tap with cupboard below, low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 5.18m x 5.00m (17' x 16'5")with double aspect, coal effect gas fire, oak flooring, 2 radiators.
- Conservatory: 3.58m x 3.15m (11'9" x 10'4")with tiled floor, radiator, double doors opening onto sun terrace.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.00m x 3.05m (23' x 10'0")with granite style working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching wall cupboards, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Appliances include a range style electric oven with 5 ring gas hob and extractor fan, Smeg dishwasher, Neff fridge/freezer, oak flooring, radiator, double doors opening onto rear garden.
- Utility Room: 2.70m x 1.88m (8'10" x 6'2")with working surface and wall mounted cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.28m x 4.42m (17'4" x 14'6")with double aspect, fitted wardrobes, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 3.05m (13'6" x 10'0")with fitted wardrobe, radiator. Folding doors to dressing Room/Study.
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 3.28m (11' x 10'9")into the L shaped recess with radiator, double doors to the Balcony with southerly aspect.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath with mixer tap, separate shower, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, cupboard housing hot water cylinder with shelving above.
- OutsideThe gardens extend to the side and rear of the property with the principal area of garden measuring approximately 45' x 20'. The landscaped gardens are mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and flanked by raised stone borders. There are 2 ornamental ponds mature trees and shrubs. There is an attractive pergola and a sun terrace. Decorative wrought iron gates with brick pillars lead to a further area of lawn to the front of the property. Outside tap. There is a useful Workshop 8'4 x 5'.
- Garage: 3.70m x 2.77m (12'2" x 9'1")with up and over door.