3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Paradise Drive, Meads
A deceptively spacious 3 bedroom maisonette with private garden, enviably situated within sought after Meads.
This intriguing apartment forms part of an impressive detached Victorian style residence and affords spacious and flexible accommodation throughout. Features of a particular note include the large 20' sitting room and a second reception room from which there are double doors leading to southerly balcony and private garden. The main living accommodation is situated on the first floor whilst there are 3 double bedrooms located on the second floor each with en suite shower room or bathroom. A viewing is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 6.27m x 5.18m (20'7" x 17')into bay window, with dual aspect, 2 radiators, period style fireplace with marble style surround and hearth with inset gas coal effect fire.
- Second Reception Room: 4.34m x 2.26m (14'3" x 7'5")radiator, built in shelving and cupboard space, doors opening on to balcony with southerly aspect.
- Inner Hallwaywith steps leading to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.53m x 2.54m (11'7" x 8'4")range of working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching wall cabinets over, one and half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring electric hob with electric double oven beneath with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, fitted fridge.
- Cloakroom/Utility Room: 2.60m x 2.08m (8'6" x 6'10")low level wc, pedestal mounted wash basin with mixer tap, working surface with cupboards above, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, radiator.Main staircase leading to Second Floor Landing with built in cupboards, radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 5.49m x 4.57m (18'0" x 15')with spacious walk in wardrobe, further built in cupboard.
- En suite Shower Roomwith fitted shower, low level wc, pedestal mounted wash basin with mixer tap, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")with dual aspect, radiator, under eaves storage.
- En suite Shower Roomwith fitted shower, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap.
- Spacious Storage Area: 4.75m x 1.90m (15'7" x 6'3")into eaves.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 2.80m (12'0" x 9'2")with radiator, built in cupboard.
- En suite Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal mounted wash basin with mixer tap, radiator.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a lovely courtyard garden which is mainly laid with a sun terrace for ease of maintenance, with adjacent shrub borders and gated rear access.
- Garagewith up and over door numbered No. 4.