4 Bedroom, House | Milton Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented and spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom family home with garage and large home office/garden room.
A particular feature of this property is the magnificent refitted kitchen/dining room with double doors leading to the rear garden. The property has been extensively improved by the present owners and now affords attractively presented and spacious accommodation throughout. Recent improvements include the 15'8" x 9'4" home office/garden room with double doors to the garden. Only an early inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith engineered oak flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 4.67m x 4.27m (15'4" x 14'0")into the bay window with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.22m x 5.97m (20'5" x 19'7")maximum measurements of the L shaped room and extensively equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall mounted cabinets above, breakfast bar, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood above, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, double doors to the garden from the dining area, single casement door to the garden from the kitchen, radiator.The period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.80m x 3.35m (15'9" x 11')excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording fine westerly views toward the downs, bay window, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.50m (13' x 11'6")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.60m (9' x 8'6")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.05m x 2.40m (10'0" x 7'10")with fitted shelved store cupboard, views toward the downs, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings with rain fall shower head above, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideThe rear garden measures approximately 45' in depth with a large paved terrace flanking the rear elevation which secures a good degree of privacy. A large timber decked patio area secures the latest available sunshine at the far end of the garden.
- Garden Room/Home Office: 4.78m x 2.84m (15'8" x 9'4")with light and power points, double glazed and recently re-roofed, double doors to garden. Integral door to
- Garage: 5.70m x 2.44m (18'8" x 8'0")with up and over door, light and power points.