5 Bedroom, House | Wannock Lane, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious 5 bedroom detached house with 120' garden situated close to the South Downs National Park.
The generous accommodation has been substantially improved and extended by the present owners and now affords 3 reception rooms and a large conservatory affording a wonderful garden aspect. Fine views to the downs can be enjoyed from the front of the property and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyinner door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, heated towel rail. tiled floor.
- Sitting Room: 5.97m x 3.58m (19'7" x 11'9")with garden aspect, handsome stone fireplace, 2 radiators, double doors to
- Dining Room: 4.14m x 3.38m (13'7" x 11'1")with parquet flooring, radiator, bi-folding doors to
- Conservatory: 5.94m x 3.43m (19'6" x 11'3")affording a lovely rear garden aspect, 2 radiators, double doors to garden, door to
- Utility Room: 3.23m x 3.10m (10'7" x 10'2")with sink unit, built in cupboards, space and plumbing for appliances, radiator.
- Study: 2.90m x 2.08m (9'6" x 6'10")affording a double aspect and with fine views toward the South Downs, radiator.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with 2 large store cupboards and further store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 1: 5.18m x 4.11m (17' x 13'6")excluding the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and securing fine views to the downs, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 3.73m x 3.30m (12'3" x 10'10")with aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 3.60m (11'10" x 11'10")affording a rear garden aspect, buil in wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 4: 3.38m x 2.97m (11'1" x 9'9")with aspect over the rear garden radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.05m x 2.18m (10'0" x 7'2")with radiator.
- Shower Roomfitted with white suite comprising shower unit with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Bathroom/wcfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideA wonderful feature of this property is the level rear garden which secures an easterly aspect and extends to a depth approximately 120'. The garden secures a good degree of privacy and is principally laid to lawn with raised beds and borders. A wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation and provides an excellent outdoor entertaining space. Gated side access.
- Garage: 5.72m x 3.35m (18'9" x 11')with electric up and over door, wall mounted gas fired boiler.The wide private entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles.
- Kitchen: 3.50m x 3.40m (11'6" x 11'2")and equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and range of cabinets above, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated cooker with filter hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Door to entrance drive.